“Is it okay to wear rings other than a wedding band?” This used to be a question asked of us just a couple of years ago. These were the curious who wanted to dare to indulge, but may have felt intimidated by the notion of the 70’s nugget ring or the “pinky” ring much attributed to various movie characters ala mob-style. Of 500 men surveyed, 75% say they wear jewelry. The other 25% say they would like to or are open to the idea of wearing jewelry, if they knew women found it sexy. Well… Gentlemen. They do!