CED Slim Radius bezel ring
Alright, so there isn’t really a “right” ring, there’s a right ring for your mate. In my professional opinion, customization is key. If it’s made specifically for him or her, they will love it! Here are some basic guidelines when starting your search for THE ring.
1. Establish your budget. It’s costly. It is. No way around that. But you don’t have to sell a kidney or do anything too drastic. Just know what you’re aiming for and stay firm on your budget. Don’t be pressured into spending more than what you’ve planned. (At least not much more!)
2. Keep their taste in mind. If your love is a modernist, they probably would not love a vintage ring. You know this person intimately, you know what they like, stick to those tendencies.
3. Phone a friend. If you’re feeling insecure about what your mate will or will not like, ask a close friend of theirs. It is likely that your betrothed has mentioned some things to their friend about metals, stone shape, designs, etc about their ideal ring. Just make sure this friend can keep your interest in the subject a secret!
4. Remember the 4 Cs of diamonds. Cut, carat, clarity, and color. These are crucial in diamond buying. A little bit of research on the front end will save you a lot of hassle (and money!) in the long run. So study up!
5. Relax! This isn’t brain surgery!
CED Modern Oval ring
CED Slim Emerald ring
CED Slim Radius bezel ring stack
CED Slim Marquise ring
Have an infinitely modern day!